Thursday, May 14, 2020

White Mountain “National Parks America” by Randy Green


This is the first 1000pc puzzle I've done in quarantine.  It did keep me busy for quite a while.  I spread out two pieces of foamcore on my bed, one with the puzzle pieces and one as a worksurface.  This is a very cool map puzzle from White Mountain - my first time trying that brand - that I bought new from Zulily.com.  I plan on framing this one without glass and getting map pins to mark all the national parks I've visited.  There are some nice descriptions and insets of the major parks.  I grew up some of my youth in Utah, which has many parks, so I'll have a good start at marking them.  

Copyright 2019, the puzzle measures 24 x 30 inches.  The artist is Randy Green.  The box is marked Made in USA. 



No comments:

Post a Comment