Saturday, May 2, 2020

When Your Cousin is So Thoughtful

I've been isolated at home during the Coronavirus pandemic, just me and the dogs for company.  I've been trying to bring some positivity by posting three things I'm thankful for to facebook each night before bed.  Tonight the first of these will be my cousin Beth, as she did something so very thoughtful for me.  I don't think anyone's done anything so kind for me in quite a long time.  Beth mailed me a brand new puzzle, that she ordered direct from White Mountain, brand new, just for me.  Just to make me smile.  And it worked!  It's so touching to have someone thing of me, especially now.  And it was so much fun to receive unexpected mail!  I've never had a delivery direct from any puzzle manufacturer.  I can't wait to post a completed photo when I have this one done.

No comments:

Post a Comment