Saturday, May 2, 2020

Puzzle Stash Unload

Everyone's cleaning out closets during the Coronavirus pandemic.  I had several boxes of Landon's completed puzzles I was looking to pass along.  After mailing some to an uncle and a few to a best friend whose kids were home from school, I decided to test the waters of selling on Facebook.  I photographed eight or ten puzzles and listed them in one single marketplace listing, with a price of $5 each and suggested no-contact porch pickup.  Within minutes a friend I knew in person had messaged me, saying she was interested in the lot.  I knew her daughter was Landon's age, but my friend was more interested in the puzzles to keep her mother busy, who lives in my friend's home, and is suffering from some level of dementia.  Puzzles can certainly help to focus someone with mild dementia issues, and I was glad I could help to keep her busy.  What turned out to be clearing space for me was truly beneficial to a friend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment