Sunday, August 26, 2018

Hennessy Puzzles "California Map Puzzle"


I did an internet search to find a California state puzzle that I could frame for my kitchen.  I was looking for one that specifically had a lot of pictures, with the state bird, state flower, and whatever other icons that could be worked into the drawing.  This is one of the first ones I've framed to keep myself, and it'll look great with the vintage green walls of my kitchen.

Hennessy Puzzles is a family owned business, smaller company, with high-quality puzzles both in the designs and the manufacture.  I was very pleased with this one.  They have several other designs now on my wish list that I can't wait to have, including a vintage xmas and one on vintage trailers.  I'll be a repeat customer!  They were also very kind and responsive when I thought I'd lost a piece, mailing me the piece in question within a couple days of my contacting them.


No comments:

Post a Comment