Friday, August 10, 2018

Cobble Hill "Dog Quotes"


The girls helped with my latest dog puzzle during a Los Angeles heat wave....Cobble Hill’s 1000pc “Dog Quotes.” This one will be framed eventually.  Not sure if I will auction it off for dog rescue, keep it, or give it to one of our awesome support team that cares for my pup (groomer, vet or pet sitter). 

I loved all the famous quotes pertaining to dogs that are scattered throughout this puzzle!  Many different breeds are represented, including the Chihuahua and Daschund, though unfortunately no Rat Terrier (let alone a Teddy Roosevelt Terrier).  I bought this new off Amazon with a giftcard as a special treat to myself and was so excited to break into a brand new box.  

I often get better pictures before framing as I don't have to worry about glare from the glass, so I wanted to take a few shots before I consider how to mat and frame. 




No comments:

Post a Comment