Thursday, July 5, 2018

Go! Games "Jack Russell Terrier"


I saw this puzzle on Ebay and splurged because it looked so much like my rat terrier babies.  The box is beautiful, but the image on the puzzle proved to be a bit faded, with poor resolution.  I thought it was vintage, till I did an online search for the puzzle company and found it was not that old.  The pieces were loose fit and often more than one piece seemed to fit a given spot, so it was hard to tell which were correct.  It sat on my kitchen table from mid April to late June, with little improvement, so I finally scrapped it and set it aside for another time when I have more help or patience.  I was ready to do something more fun, quicker and easier.  So I started another with a lower piece count and more vivid colors.  Maybe I'll come back to this guy another time.  I did realize I needed to simplify the pattern on my kitchen tablecloth, so I bought foamcore to use under the next puzzle for an even background.

No comments:

Post a Comment