Saturday, February 24, 2018

LPF Ltd. "41 Dogs"


Since I had made a deal with Landon that he was to send me a photo of himself with each puzzle he completed, I began sending him pictures of my pups, Claire & Caitie, with each puzzle I completed.  And thus our contest/collaboration/sharing was born. 

This 240 pc puzzle was a dollar store find that came with two puzzles intermingled in one box.  When I put it together, of course I was short one piece.  But since the box was new when I opened it, it's likely that the missing piece is with the pile of pieces I pulled out as belonging to the other puzzle in the box.  So, the mystery is still to be solved.  The puzzle was actually quite difficult as all the pieces were shades of white, brown, or black.  But the furry faces were fun to look at. 



No comments:

Post a Comment