Sunday, April 4, 2021

Liberty "Hoppy Easter"

When I was working a full season of television I was able to treat myself twice to a Liberty Puzzles, a wooden jigsaw that is collector-level quality.  Due to demand during the Covid pandemic, to buy a Liberty puzzle one must go to their website and join a waiting list, then wait about six weeks for your name to come up  They send an email when it's your turn and you have 24 hours to make a purchase limited to a single item.  

For my purchase this spring, I chose an Easter themed puzzle.  I'll look forward to seeing these bunnies each year!  This is a 257 pc puzzle with a classic postcard theme.  It measures only 8.25x12.75 inches.  The fun thing about the Liberty brand is their whimsy pieces, and this puzzle was no exception.  There were easter eggs, a chick, and a bunny, in addition to the company's traditional whimsy shapes.  

I took this to work during Easter week and a co-worker friend of mine proceeded to put it together in an afternoon.  Even though for the most part I wasn't working it myself, it was fun to see it come together intermittently throughout the day!  I will do it all myself next year. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment